Santa Cruz Climate & Temperature
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia is at 17°46'S, 63°10'W, 437 m (1434 ft). See map.
- Santa Cruz has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Santa Cruz is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.9 degrees Celsius (75 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1046 mm (41.2 inches) which is equivalent to 1046 Litres/m² (25.66 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Santa Cruz you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Daguaan City, Philippines where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate (Tropical moist forest biome).
Santa Cruz Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Santa Cruz Climate Graph in Metric Units
Santa Cruz Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Santa Cruz, Bolivia Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Juliaca, Peru - 785.6 kms (488.2 miles) WNW
- La Paz, Bolivia - 549.6 kms (341.5 miles) WNW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) W
- Tacna, Peru - 750 kms (466 miles) W
- Arica, Chile - 758.7 kms (471.5 miles) W
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) W
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 680.3 kms (422.7 miles) WSW
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Huatacondo, Chile - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) WSW
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 542.4 kms (337 miles) SSW
- Oran, Argentina - 608.3 kms (378 miles) S