| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz in June is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz:
- Juliaca, Peru - 785.6 kms (488.2 miles) WNW
- La Paz, Bolivia - 549.6 kms (341.5 miles) WNW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) W
- Tacna, Peru - 750 kms (466 miles) W
- Arica, Chile - 758.7 kms (471.5 miles) W
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) W
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 680.3 kms (422.7 miles) WSW
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Huatacondo, Chile - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) WSW
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 542.4 kms (337 miles) SSW
- Oran, Argentina - 608.3 kms (378 miles) S