| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz in May is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz:
- Juliaca, Peru - 785.6 kms (488.2 miles) WNW
- La Paz, Bolivia - 549.6 kms (341.5 miles) WNW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) W
- Tacna, Peru - 750 kms (466 miles) W
- Arica, Chile - 758.7 kms (471.5 miles) W
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) W
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 680.3 kms (422.7 miles) WSW
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Huatacondo, Chile - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) WSW
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 542.4 kms (337 miles) SSW
- Oran, Argentina - 608.3 kms (378 miles) S